Hi all,

I 've got a problem with the deployement of an ejb module. In my case,
i've a multi-projects with WTP 3.0.5.
I reference the ejb module as dependency in the POM of my web project.
But, when i want deploy it on Tomcat 6.0, my ejb module isn't exported.
However if i update manually the "deploy-path" in
"org.eclipse.wst.common.component", with "/WEB-IN/lib" all is ok, it's
works...

After investigation, i've found a comment "ejb's and wars must always
be toplevel" in
org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.writers.wtp.AbstractWtpResourceWriter::addDependency(...)

Please, could you tell me, why "ejb must always be toplevel ? How could
I deploy my web module with ejb dependency ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Florian Müller