Try this ( could be a solution if not too much jars to add )

-create a maven project containing all your jars ( for example put them in
src/main/lib )
-create one <execution> by needed jar
-each developer will have to run it once (mvn validate is enought) or you
can add this project to the reactor of your project (<module> tag in parent
pom )

<build>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>

        <executions>

         <execution>
                 <id>myjar</id>
           <phase>validate</phase>
           <configuration>
             <file>src/main/lib/myjar.jar</file>
             <groupId>mygroupid</groupId>
             <version>1.0</version>
             <artifactId>myartifactId</artifactId>
             <packaging>jar</packaging>
           </configuration>
           <goals>
             <goal>install-file</goal>
           </goals>
         </execution>

Or you can also investigate on maven-resources-plugin ..