No one can help ? Who is using appassembler-maven-plugin

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Hi,

i have a working maven project which has no modules ...

I'm using things like Assembly-Plugin to create a binary package etc.

But now i have decided to use the appassembler-maven-plugin and tried to configure the plugin....

and it doesn't work...

Here you can find the appropriate pom:
http://svn.supose.org/supose/trunk/pom.xml

I have tried to configure it for packaging:
 <plugin>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      <artifactId>appassembler-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <configuration>
         <binPrefix>SupoSE</binPrefix>
<assembleDirectory>${project.build.directory}/supose-assembler</assembleDirectory>
       <extraJvmArguments>-Xms512m -Xmx1024m</extraJvmArguments>
         <generateRepository>false</generateRepository>
         <repositoryName>lib</repositoryName>
         <repositoryLayout>flat</repositoryLayout>
<includeConfigurationDirectoryInClasspath>true</includeConfigurationDirectoryInClasspath>
         <platforms>
             <platform>windows</platform>
             <platform>unix</platform>
         </platforms>
         <programs>
           <program>
 <mainClass>com.soebes.supose.cli.SuposeCLI</mainClass>
              <name>supose</name>
          </program>
                    </programs>
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <phase>package</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>assemble</goal>
                            </goals>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

So i would like to run it before the assembly plugin to package the bin package containing the script's which have been created by the appassembler plugin...

But i can't get it to work with:

mvn package

I can call it manually: mvn appassembler:assemble

So did i oversight something ? Wrong Configuration ?

Does someone has a hint ?

Many thanks in advance...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de