Hi,

How do people approach the need to generate a jar multiple times using
classifiers.
My specific requirement is that I have a module which needs to be built against
Axis2 1.3 and Axis2 1.4 and have 2 jars in the repo with distinct classifiers.
I can get this to work using profiles but this only ever runs the module once
and then I have to run again with a different profile.

I've been thinking of generating a src package for the module and then define
two new modules that depend on the src dependency and thus build out the
required artifact and both artifacts would be deployed during the release phase
as well

Thanks,
Robert