Hi,

I have a maven project that uses several dependencies (you tell me as many
projects ...).

Once the project as a jar, I dynamically load a class included in it. The
problem is that it lacks the level of dependency and therefore leaves me an
error when loading.

I have therefore chosen to include my addiction (which gives me an error if
it is not loaded), this is the POM:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23737766/pom.xml pom.xml

By running MVN assembly: assembly in my console, you've guessed that all
dependencies were included in my jar.

I would like to include only the dependence D (the last), do you have an
idea?

Thank you