Hi!

On Friday 05 June 2009 Nord, James wrote:
> Is there a plugin that anoyone knows that can analyse dependencies in a
> multi module project and then warn if you have a depenendency on the
> same artifact with a set version (ie not using dependencyManagement) in
> more than one project?

Sounds like a job for the versions-maven-plugin [0]. I think the plugin
already warns you if dependencyManagement is not used. Not sure about
different versions. If it doesn't support you use case file an enhancement
request in JIRA. Maybe Stephen Connolly can provide some more details.

hth,
- martin

[0] http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/