On 12 Jun 2009, at 12:42, Armin Ehrenfels wrote:
sorry, I don't know of any. As I wrote in my last reply , there was a
discussion on the mail lists about how to use maven with Cocoon 2.1.11,
but at that time, there were archetypes available for Cocoon2.2 only.

You're unlikely to see archetypes for anything on the cocoon 2.1 line. Mostly because you have to rebuild cocoon from source in the first place just to get started.

If you want to use maven with Cocoon, you're much better off with 2.2.

That said, I did use the maven-ant-tasks to pull in non-cocoon dependencies in a 2.1 project. Whilst it works OK, it's not as nice as proper maven support.

-Dom