Why doesn't the OP just create his/her own bundle?? I just can't
understand what the point of all this discussion is. In the time that
has been wasted on this thread, the OP could have just copied the
original module and customized the velocity scripts within... UGH.

The stupid thing is like 3 .vm files and a pom. Does this really
warrant an actual conversation?
-jesse