Hi Antonio,

On Aug 04, 2005, at 21:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I've downloaded Mbuni 1.0.0 and testing it, let me say that is really a great solution and many thanks to all who has contributed to this project.

I have some questions/comments.

I saw a post before about the notify-unprovisioned, it's still not working in release 1.0.0 I've tried it and didn't work.

Looking at the code, the change is in there... So perhaps we need to sync your expectations with what it is/should be doing.
The mms-to-email-html can contain html tags, I mean background, font size, images, are this supported, If yes where should I put the images that will become part of my email header.

You would have to place links to the images, as full URLs. At the moment you can't customise the message format fully (except if you modify the code of course).

When someone sends an MMS de receiver mobile asks that the sender request a confirmation, If I press yes on the receiver nothing happens, what should happen in these cases?

Some phones may fail to fetch certain types of messages, for all sorts of reasons. What kind of phone is it, and what do you see in the log?
Which should be the easyest way to decode a MM that a receiver couldn't fecth because it's not MMS capable, I mean from a web interface?

Best option is to convert it to MIME format and find a web module that can read and display that. Something out of a webmail package should do the trick
Many thanks

Antonio