Hi Conway,

   Thanks very much for your help, IT WORKED !!!!!!

   Two things:
      1 - When I copied the example in the e-mail
          I thought: "What if I put it at the end ?"
          I told me: "No its stupid it has nothing to do"

          Good lesson: Try all solutions no matter how
                       trivial they look like.

       2 - Of course this is not how faces Navigation
           Algorithm should work, at least what
           "Core JAVA SERVER FACES" describes.

           It's ok for my application, but it will cause
           a lot of trouble to many others.

Thanks again
tonio.