Hi,

I am using an editable table inside a detailstamp facet. The data in the table comes from a request-scoped managed bean. As I want to avoid session scoped beans, I use the tomahawk savestate tag to save the state of my beans. Everything works fine, except that when I change something in this table and subsequently hide the table, my changes are not submitted (when I leave the detail expanded there is no problem). In my web.xml file I'm using the following options:

   <context-param>
       <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
       <param-value>client</param-value>
   </context-param>

   <context-param>
   <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD</param-name>
   <param-value>token</param-value>
 </context-param>
<context-param>
       <param-name>
           org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE
       </param-name>
       <param-value>true</param-value>
   </context-param>

   <context-param>
       <param-name>
           org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CACHE_VIEW_ROOT
       </param-name>
       <param-value>true</param-value>
   </context-param>

I also noticed that when I change the org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD to 'all' instead of 'token', this problem goes away. Is this a bug?

Regards,
Henk