I've build a simple demo page. It works in the tobago-example-demo on my box. You may try it.

Regards,

Udo

yazid schrieb:
Still not work, please Help

I've tried the h:selectOneMenu.....but I prefer tc:selectOneChoice ...better
for facet.

yazid wrote:
Hi All;
I've migrated last week to 1.0.15; most of component are OK, except for
"<tc:selectOneChoice" inside a sheet columns, it's not rendred at all....

        <tc:column label=.....
 <tc:selectOneChoice value="#{b.name}"   >
                    <f:selectItems value="#{b.items}"  />
    </tc:selectOneChoice>

Is that a bug in 1.0.15 or should I do  a special use of select...
Thanks

<%--
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
 * contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
 * this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
 * The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
 * (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
 * the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.
--%>

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component"; prefix="tc" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags/layout" prefix="layout" %>

<f:view>
  <tc:page width="500px" height="500px">

    <f:facet name="layout">
      <tc:gridLayout/>
    </f:facet>

    <tc:sheet value="#{demo.solarList}" columns="*;2*" var="bean" rows="10"
showPageRange="left">
      <tc:column label="Number">
        <tc:in value="#{bean.name}" required="true"/>
      </tc:column>
      <tc:column label="Select">
        <tc:selectOneChoice value="#{bean.population}">
          <f:selectItems value="#{demo.toolbarIconItems}"/>
        </tc:selectOneChoice>
      </tc:column>
    </tc:sheet>

  </tc:page>