Hi Fernando,

a usual solution is to have a start/welcome/waiting page. This page may automatically forwards to your application, after checking the size of the browser (which will be done automatically).
You can also use a login page for that.

Is this a solution for you? If not, you may call the Tobago page with a script, and add the browser size as parameter, but this is not the preferred solution.

I, don't know why you have wrong sizes on your 2nd page. Have you a simple example for that?

Regards,

Udo