Hallo

We are working on a migration of a large application from JSF1.2 to JSF 2.x.
The application very often uses <t:saveState in order to save bean-data over a
couple of views.

So we planned
- first to migrate to JSF2.x including tomahawk21 and then
- second to add deltaSpike and replace <t:saveState with deltaSpike
@ViewAccessScoped.

After a basic migration to JSF2.1 the application is running with some small
errors.
Then we changed the beans to CDI-management (in order to be able to use
deltaSpike).

With the CDI beans the first view based on <t:saveState is not working anymore.
The data of the bean in the <t:saveState is not stored.

Do we miss some configuration to make t:saveState and CDI work together or
doesn‘t work <t:saveState together with CDI at all?

Thanks in advance,
Georg

Tel:
E-Mail: devn...@safir-wid.de
Internet: https://www.safir-wid.de

safir Wirtschaftsinformationsdienst GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Möllendorffstr.49, 10367 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Thilo Kind
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 66681
USt-ID: DE 193584747

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com