Trying to set up and deploy first sites.

NetBeans 8.2, JDK 8.0.181, Tomcat 8.0, IIS 8

I know this is basic stuff but here goes...

Defined Application on web server as "myapp" (names changed to protect the innocent). Netbeans creates a folder "Web" and places all source in this folder. Pages are coded and I run a test. Netbeans then builds a folder "Build" and places the built source there. I was expecting it to place the code to run in the root of "myapp" so the server can resolve it without further specifying the "Build" folder in my URL.

What have I missed in the application configuration to have the built / verified application in the root folder? Or am I supposed to move it manually? Or is there come other logistic to the configuration I have missed?

Thanks for any guidance.

Bob Senkewicz