On 11/9/19 2:09 AM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
Ty Young schrieb am 09.11.2019 um 08:58:
On 11/9/19 1:53 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
What happens when you uninstall nb-javac?

Gj

I deactivated it and still have the same issue.

Disabling is not enough as I found out, you need to completely remove it.

Well, the plugin loader is borked too then.

Anyway, I can rename methods now but i'm a bit too scared to rename any packages or move classes around. Does that work for you after removing it?