ah interesting i can reproduce it too.

try using refactor -> "inspect and transform" instead. It has similar functionality + it can refactor after inspection.

Don't know why inspect behaves differently. Inspect and transform uses jackpot, while "inspect" can use other plugins too - there might be something wrong in the check whats available and what is not.

-mbien