Jeff,

In this respect, it is also considering your templates part of your flow. So
there's a good chance you've got
a conflicting set of templates. If you blow away your flow.xml.gz and all
templates you should be okay.
Templates are stored in conf/templates, if you haven't changed the location
from the defaults.

Thanks
-Mark