Hi,

Thank you very much for all the support.
I have written a custom processor to split json to multiple json.
Now I would like to route the flowfile based on the content of the flowfile.
I tried using RouteOnContent. But it did not work.

Can you please help me how can i route the flowfile based on the
content/data it contains.

Thanks and Regards,
Parul