Hello,
We have a nifi flow with many custom processors (and many processor groups). We
suspect that one or more processors are eating up CPU usage, so we're wondering
if there's an easy way to tell which processor has a heavy load on the CPU.
There are tables to see processors in order of number of flow files or bytes
in/out, etc, but not based on CPU usage. In fact, I can't find a way to see a
table of all processors that have active threads. All that we know is that the
top command has nifi running at 800%, and we're doing trial and error by
turning off processors until we hit the one that makes CPU utilization go down.

We did see an earlier post about processors that poll can be eating up CPU
cycles, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Once in the past we had a
custom processor with a bug that caused it to eat CPU cycles, but we discovered
the issue not through Nifi but because we happened to be examining the code.
Thank you!
-Elli