Hello,
I'm a bit confused about the relationship of certain properties of the
MergeContent processor. Specifically, how do the properties min entries, max
entries, max bin age, max number of bins interact? If the MergeContent
processor receives the min number of entries, does it merge without waiting for
max bin age? Or does max bin age trump the other properties? If max bin age is
hit before the min number of entries, does the processor wait until it gets the
min number? Does it merge once it gets to the max bin age, regardless of
whether or not the max entries has been received? What about min/max group size
vs. min/max number of entries?

I want to make sure that the processor isn't waiting forever (ie, will send
after 10 minutes no matter what) if there's only 1 flowfile in the queue. If I
set max bin age to 10 minutes, and min entries to 10, what does that mean, it
seems to work the way I expect, which makes me wonder what does the min entries
property mean if it doesn't seem to be used?
Thank you for any clarifications possible. I looked through the documentation
for this processor, but it doesn't seem to explain these crucial details, which
greatly impact my strategy for using this processor properly.
-Elli