These guys are right. The file to look in for the uuid is the nifi-app.log.
Also if you wanted to see what the processor itself was doing, you could
right click on the processor, get its uuid and while it is running, run
(assuming it is on Linux):

tail -F nifi-app.log | grep uuid

This will just scroll the logs for that specific processor and will show
you what it is doing. It should also tell you specific file names and uuids
of the failing files.

Hope that helps! Have a great night and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2015, at 9:27 PM, Juan Sequeiros <helloj...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can also check the NiFi logs for a searchable id or for what the
previous processor ID produced to help search provenance.