I am attempting to configure a GetSFTP processor to retrieve a single file
for 'yesterday'.  I do not have any control over what is located in the
remote file system and I definitely don't want to pull everything.

I have not been able to find a way to target the single file using a
dynamically generated name.

Initially, I thought I would be able to make use of the following NiFi
Expression:
/opt/logs/${now():toNumber():minus(86400000):format('ddMMyyyy')}.txt

However, I haven't been able to figure out a spot where I can plug in the
expression.  The 'Remote Path' field accepts an expression, but appears to
be limited to path only and will not select for a full path/filename.

The next approach was to specify a 'File Filter Regex', but NiFi
expressions are not supported.

Is there a way to pre-calculate the filename for use by the file filter
regex?

Thanks!

Michael