Obaid,

Great so this is helpful info.  Iostat output shows both CPU and disk
are generally bored and ready for more work.  Looking at the gc output
though suggests trouble.  We see there are 32 samples at 1 second
spread each and in that time spent more than 6 seconds of it doing
garbage collection including 5 full collections.  That is usually a
sign of inefficient heap usage and/or simply an undersized heap.  What
size do you have your heap settings at in the conf/bootstrap.conf
file?

Thanks
Joe