Ask and ye shall receive ;) I realize most of my examples are in Groovy so
it was a good idea to do some non-trivial stuff in another language, thanks
for the suggestion!

I recreated the JSON-to-JSON template but with Javascript as the language:
http://funnifi.blogspot.com/2016/03/executescript-json-to-json-revisited.html

Regards,
Matt