Russell,

Just want to confirm what you are seeing... so when you bring up the usage
for your processor, you see the normal documentation, but you don't see an
 "Additional Details..." link at the top of the page?

One example I know of is the PutSolrContentStream processor:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.solr.PutSolrContentStream/index.html
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.solr.PutSolrContentStream/additionalDetails.html

-Bryan