Agreed Michal.  What do you think about the above comment i made
regarding a current idea found in Github

"I think though what we just need to do is finally tackle
'https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-361' and here is a great
example to base it on.  The work Frank started here
'https://github.com/fsauer65/NiFi-Extensions/tree/master/nifi-jsontransform-bundle'
is a great base but we'd need to verify licensing and that the UI
elements are license/copyright friendly as well.
"