Hi Susheel,

In addition to what Pierre mentioned, if you are interested in an example
of using HandleHttpRequest/Response, there is a template in this repository:

https://github.com/hortonworks-gallery/nifi-templates

The template is HttpExecuteLsCommand.xml and shows how to build a web
service in NiFi that performs a directory listing.

-Bryan