Mark,

There are some improvements which can be made in a clustering setup. Maybe this
one is related? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1190?filter=-2

Andrew

From: Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com<mailto:marka...@hotmail.com>>
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:09 AM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>"
<users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: NiFi Clustering Issue

Chris,

Under the hood, NiFi is using an embedded Jetty Server to handle HTTP Requests.
The documentation
in the web server indicates:

The network interface this connector binds to as an IP address or a hostname.
If null or 0.0.0.0, then bind to all interfaces.

So if not specified, it should be binding to all interfaces. If this is not
what you are experiences, then I do
believe that it is a bug that should be addressed.

Thanks
-Mark

On Apr 29, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Christopher Wilson