Joe, you were right. It was configuration issue. I set
nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port property instead
of nifi.cluster.manager.protocol.port
But now I am getting

An unexpected error has occurred
No nodes were able to process this request.

Here is log:

2016-05-19 15:21:37,253 WARN [NiFi Web Server-78]
o.a.n.c.m.impl.HttpRequestReplicatorImpl Node request for
[id=15c5e29c-b576-4ca7-b980-0be395461796, apiAddress=localhost,
apiPort=8082, socketAddress=myhost.mydomain, socketPort=1044,
siteToSiteAddress=localhost, siteToSitePort=null] encountered exception:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
2016-05-19 15:21:37,254 INFO [NiFi Web Server-78]
o.a.n.c.m.e.NoConnectedNodesException
org.apache.nifi.cluster.manager.exception.NoResponseFromNodesException: No
nodes were able to process this request.. Returning Conflict response.