Thank you James, it’s working now ☺

-Kumiko

From: James Wing [mailto:jvw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:04 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Read the custom attributes

Expression language support must be configured in the PropertyDescriptor for
all properties, including dynamic properties.  Your processor should override
getSupportedDynamicPropertyDescriptor() to provide dynamic properties.  Take a
look at the UpdateAttribute processor for an example:

@Override
protected PropertyDescriptor getSupportedDynamicPropertyDescriptor(final String
propertyDescriptorName) {
    return new PropertyDescriptor.Builder()
            .name(propertyDescriptorName)
            .required(false)

.addValidator(StandardValidators.createAttributeExpressionLanguageValidator(AttributeExpression.ResultType.STRING,
 true))

.addValidator(StandardValidators.ATTRIBUTE_KEY_PROPERTY_NAME_VALIDATOR)
            .expressionLanguageSupported(true)
            .dynamic(true)
            .build();
}
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-update-attribute-bundle/nifi-update-attribute-processor/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/attributes/UpdateAttribute.java#L194

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Kumiko Yada