Hello Shoping

I am not aware of any existing processors in nifi that deal with dbf
directly.  You could certainly a custom processor in place or use the
ExecuteScript processors(s) to extend it for that.  The pattern you
describe though is very doable.

Perhaps this library could be a good basis
https://github.com/jamel/dbf.  Happy to talk through this more and if
you're interested in helping contrib something like this that would be
fantastic.

Thanks
Joe