Tom,

I suspect some others might add some additional info here but to
achieve the back-up of the configuration such that you could quickly
restore you'd generally just need to save the conf directory content.
The flow configuration should port well to another node including the
sensitive property key.  You would need to change things like
hostnames in the properties files if you move to another box.  If you
simply are going to restore the configuration on the same box that had
the issue you can restore the conf directory and just delete the
various repository directories.

As a general rule you can safely get rid of the archive folders any
time because those are just holding items which are no longer actively
reachable in the flow but we keep around so you can click-to-content
from provenance data or initiate replay.

Thanks
Joe