From: Keith Lim <keith....@ds-iq.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:07 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Failure when running a workflow created from a template from another
NiFi version.

I am getting a weird error when I ran a workflow created from a template
exported from another NiFi environment.

The source template was developed in NiFi 0.6.1 and I ran it on 0.7.0.

The error is

Node <mymachinenode> is unable to fulfill this request due to:
EvaluateXPath[id=6c73cffa-0d34-3b25-94d4-14d115b8b62b] is not in a valid state

I went on to delete the processor instance in question and reran, and it would
complaint the next processor until none is left.  I was wondering this is
related to upgrade and how is best to fix it without having to re-write the
whole workflow on the new version?

Thanks,
Keith