Hi all,

I have an ExecuteScript processor that creates new flow files to pass on to
downstream processors from an incoming flowfile.

Once I have generated and transferred the newly created flowfiles to a
"SUCCESS" relationship I then transfer the original flow file to an
auto-terminating failure relationship and that kind of works. But I'm just
wondering in reality is this flowfile actually being purged from nifi
(after some default expiration?) or is there some way I can explicitly drop
the flowfile in my ExecuteScript processor (javascript) code? Whats the
default behaviour here?

Cheers,
Mike