Hello,
I'm working on using Apache Camel in a SpringContextProcessor to send a SOQL
query to Salesforce, and fetch the response into NiFi.  To make sure I got all
the pieces tied together, I went through the following steps:

1. used Camel in a Spring context to read from a local file, and write a file,
entirely within a Camel route (not in NiFi) -- works, shows basic use of Camel.
2. used Camel in a SpringContextProcessor to read from a file, and route it to
a PutFile processor with a NiFi route -- works, shows basic use of
SpringContextProcessor, including correct use of "toNiFi" channel from Camel.
3. used Camel in a Spring context to send a SOQL query to Salesforce, and write
the result to a file, entirely within a Camel route -- works, and shows
successful Salesforce login, and general correct use of Camel's Salesforce
queries in Spring.
4. use Camel in a SpringContextProcessor to send a SOQL query to Salesforce,
and route the result to a PutFile processor with a NiFi route -- doesn't work;
see below.

I have 1, 2, and 3 working, which as noted above indicates correct use of most
of the building blocks.

However, when I try #4, the login to Salesforce is attempted, but fails to
connect, and times out after 1 minute.  (Normal response time from SF is ~1
sec.)  I know it is reading my credentials correctly, because two of the five
credential strings show up in the logs.

Do I need further configuration to allow an SSL OAuth connection from a
SpringContextProcessor in NiFi?  Or do you have other ideas for what could be
wrong?  Suggestions for debugging methods or enabling relevant logs would also
be welcome.  I'm using a Mac for my dev platform.

Nifi-app.log fragments and Spring context files for the four cases are
available for viewing at https://github.com/mattf-horton/Spring-experiments ,
if anyone would be kind enough to look at them.

Thanks in advance for any advice or direction, or clarifying questions.
--Matt​