Hi ,
1. While writing a processor is it possible to enforce to run only in primary
node. I saw a Jira for this but appears to unresolved.
[NIFI-543] Provide extensions a way to indicate that they can run only on
primary node, if clustered - ASF JIRA

|   |
[NIFI-543] Provide extensions a way to indicate that they can run only on p...
   |   |

2. Currently my Primary node is heavily loaded  as i have many  processor which
will run only in Primary node.  Is it possible to define multiple primary nodes
. or is it possible to configure processors not to run in primary node.
Tijo