Hello

Please only post to one list.  I have moved 'dev@nifi' to bcc.

In the docs for this processor [1] you'll find reference to "Multipart
Part Size".  Set that to a smaller value appropriate for your JVM
memory settings.  For instance, if you have a default JVM heap size of
512MB you'll want something far smaller like 50MB.  At least I suspect
this is the issue.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object/index.html