From: Provenzano Nicolas [mailto:nicolas.provenz...@gfi.fr]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:25 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Nifi UI configured to be accessed over HTTPS not displayed in Internet
Explorer

Hi all,

I installed a Nifi 1.0.0 instance and configured the User Interface to be
accessed over HTTPS.

I installed the client certificate in IE and Firefox.

Everything works fine with Firefox when connecting to https://host1:9443/nifi/.

When I try to connect using IE, the tab is correctly renamed "Nifi" but the
Canvas is not displayed. Instead, a simple blue screen is displayed.

Did someone else have the same issue ?

Thanks and regards,

Nicolas