Hi all,

I configured an 1.0.0 NIFI instance to use Kerberos services for authentication.

I can connect to the UI using the certificate corresponding to the user
declared in the Initial Admin Identity.

However, when I try to connect using a user declared in the Kerberos server :

1.       Based on some docs, I should be able to submit a request to get access
to the UI. It's not the case.

2.       Using the initial admin user, I created a user in Nifi and add in some
profiles.

However, I still have the following message :

"Access Denied
Unable to perform the desired action due to insufficient permissions. Contact
the system administrator."

The user is correctly declared in the Kerberos server. When it is not, a pop-up
displays :
The supplied username and password are not valid.
Have someone already met this issue ?

Thanks in advance

BR

Nicolas