I'm not near my computer but my knee-jerk reaction is that all the
jolt-app-demo transforms are actually Chain transforms, some (like your
example) with a single transform inside (like a Shift). Try removing the array
brackets if you're selecting a Shift transform, or choose Chain and keep them
in.

Yolanda knows MUCH more about this than I do, so if that doesn't fix your
problem, she likely has the solution (or will identify any bug). No pressure
Yolanda ;)

Regards,
Matt