Thanks Joe and Matt.
@Joe, based on your comment, I need to use NiFi as a producer which puts
the data on Kafka queue and then have NiFi consumer, which writes the data
back to the destination. Is my understanding correct?

@Matt, My use case is for the DynamoDB. I will look into whether
incremental copy is supported for Dynamodb.
Thanks again and felt so good to see the vibrant community. I got my
questions answered within five minutes. Kudos to NiFi community.