Hi,

I have another question regarding the hardware recommendation. As far as I
found out, Nifi uses on-heap memory currently, and it will not try to load
the whole object in memory. From the garbage collection perspective, it is
not recommended to dedicate more than 8-10 GB to JVM heap space. In this
case, may I say spending money on system memory is useless? Probably 16 GB
per each system is enough according to this architecture. Unless some
architecture changes appear in the future to use off-heap memory as well.
However, I found some articles about best practices, and in terms of memory
recommendation it does not make sense. Would you please clarify this part
for me?
Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Ali