Prabhu,

Thanks for the details. All of this seems fairly normal. Given that you have
only a single core,
I don't think multiple concurrent tasks will help you. Can you share your
configuration for ExtractText
and ReplaceText? Depending on the regex'es being used, they can be extremely
expensive to evaluate.
The regex that you mentioned in the other email - "(.+)[|](.+)[|](.+)[|](.+)"
is in fact extremely expensive.
Any time that you have ".*" or ".+" in your regex, it is going to be extremely
expensive, especially with
longer FlowFile content.

Also, do you see any bulletins indicating that the provenance repository is
applying backpressure? Given
that you are splitting your FlowFiles into individual lines, the provenance
repository may be under a lot
of pressure.

Another thing to check, is how much garbage collection is occurring. This can
certainly destroy your performance
quickly. You can get this information by going to the "Summary Table" in the
top-right of the UI and then clicking the
"System Diagnostics" link in the bottom-right corner of that Summary Table.

Thanks
-Mark