Hi,

We are planning to use "ExecuteProcess" to run a sqoop script wrapped by shell.
As part of this we want NiFi to use its service principal in secure mode while
submiting executing the script. Otherwise sqoop script is failed to execute
saying "Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)", because it is submitted by NiFi service user
(root) that doesn't have any kerberos user principal.

Are there any configuration options in NiFi to overcome this issue?

Our use case is very similar to what is posted here:
https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/18069/how-to-execute-commands-using-executeprocess-proce.html

Thanks,

Ravi Papisetti

Technical Leader