Alessio,

There is currently no way to lock the canvas. If the current user has
permissions to modify a given component it will be modifiable if the
component is in a valid state for the request action. For instance, if the
component is scheduled to execute it cannot be deleted.

There has been some discussion in the past on the mailing list to support
this use case. I've just filed a JIRA to capture it [1].

Matt