Hi Pierre,

yes my kerberos configuration on the host is fine, I can use kinit to get a
ticket and ktutil to create keytabs with no issue.

________________________________
From: Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:25:24 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: keytab file does not exists but actually it does

Hello Alessio,

Is you krb5.conf correct and correctly referenced in your nifi.properties file?

Pierre

<alessio.pa...@docomodigital.com<mailto:alessio.pa...@docomodigital.com>>:

Hello all,

I'm getting a strange error from a controller service ( hive connection pool ),
this error says that:

Kerberos Keytab validated against 'myfile...' is invalida because File
'myfile...' does not exists.

But the keytab file exists and has the correct permission.

What is going wrong? How can I debug this issue ?