Alessio

Outside of screen shot I am not sure you have many options, at least at the
moment.
Printing something like a flow is more complicated that it may seem at first,
due to formatting issues. Landscape or Portrait, the paper size, etc., and what
if the flow doesn’t fit? Should it get auto-resized or spread across multiple
pages when you are trying to print a large flow.
On top of that each flow in NiFi may and often uses components that are not
visible unless specifically accessed. For example, flow may contain local
and/or remote process groups, ControllerServices etc which aren’t visible when
looking at the flow (i.e., ControllerService). The same goes for process group
which si just a box, yet when you click on it it opens up another flow etc.

Anyway, I know this is not much help, but as you can see it needs more thoughts
to be put to it ;)

Cheers
Oleg

On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:27 AM, Alessio Palma