Hi

I am developing custom processor with hive database connection pooling
service. Added necessary dependency in pom file and added necessary folders
in custom processor folder. I have created class file and able to generate
nar file. Placed nar file in lib directory and restarted nifi server. Its
look like everything working fine. But services are not showing in database
connection dropdown box. Instead it showing connection id, but every time
services are creating when click "create" in controller section. For other
processors, it seems working fine. Please find the attached screenshots.

Any help appreciated.