Wes,

Do you mind raising a Jira [1] and providing a PR with your fix once you have
it translated? I know people would appreciate it. Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa>

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org